Healthy caramelised sesame sanck with ginger and cocoa
¿Have you ever snapped between meals with no regrets?
With this Healthy snack with super foods, in addition to filling you up, you will be eating a 100% natural product while ecological.
As a snack or as a topping ...
At work, at the gym, on the go ...
- It is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids that provide you with the necessary amounts of Omega 3 and Omega 6. They help you, therefore, to reduce cholesterol.
- It provides you with iron, calcium and zinc.
- It is ideal for improving intestinal transit since it is very rich in fiber.
A tip from the wise: Chew it well to absorb all its nutrients.
And ... you know what the ginger benefits?
- Relieves digestive problems and menstrual cramps.
- It is anti-inflammatory.
- It is a muscle relaxant.
- It is a vasodilator. Improves blood circulation.
- It is a natural aphrodisiac.
¡Ideal to avoid vomiting and nausea in pregnant women!
Ginger speeds up metabolism, prevents heart disease, fights migraines, acts as a muscle relaxant, reduces congestion and strengthens the body's defenses.
Including cocoa in our regular diet is a plus for our health.
The cocoa :
- It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It gives us energy.
- It helps to maintain the idea weight and improve the mood.
- It provides us with fiber and magnesium.
- It is rich in polyphenols.
- Improves cognitive functions and contributes to increased attention.