Healthy snack of caramelised sesame with spirulina
Healthy and 100% natural food.
Snacking between meals is already synonymous with healthy eating ...
- EcoSnacks have a satiating effect.
- They are Vegan .
- High in fiber.
- Rich in calcium and iron.
- Contain Vitamins A, B, C, D and E
- Contain Folic Acid
- They are a source of Omega 3-6-9
As a snack or as toppings ...
At work, at the gym, on the go ...
And also sesame ...
- It is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids that provide you with the necessary amounts of Omega 3 and Omega 6. That is, they help you lower your cholesterol.
- It provides you with iron, calcium and zinc.
- It is very rich in fiber. Ideal to improve intestinal transit.
Spirulina is a superfood.
It is a great source of:
- Vitamins such as vitamin E which contains beta-carotene and all the B group vitamins.
- Minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, selenium, iron, and phosphorus.
- It also contains pigments in high quantities that can have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.